Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Officially Fetuses

According to my Mayo book, today marks the day that the babies officially become fetuses.  We are definitely getting there.  Not too long from now, we will be in the second trimester and the babies will be hitting a big growth spurt.  But before that, we are going to take our first family vacation!  So, there will probably not be a blog entry for next week.

I am still feeling pretty good.  Of course, I have my moments.  As Mike pointed out to me though, even in those moments, I have not had problems with nausea or worse.  I am so grateful for that.  Cross your fingers for us that it stays that way!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I am SO excited for you guys!! We just figured out the code on the postcards today, and I have to say...the TWINS part was WOW! Really?? I'm so glad to see you have a blog going that I can follow...it will be a great way to keep updated.

    Just got off the phone with Mike, and he mentioned that your due date is Dec 6. Obviously with twins it will be a bit sooner, but that is Ken's birthday! Seems like the cousins will all have birthdays close together...Rebecca is Nov, the Park Twins either Nov or Dec, Leah in Jan, Sarah in March. I have to say I am very glad that Leah will have playmates close to her age...SO COOL!!!

    I'm glad to read that Mike is taking such good care of you. They say that the body creating a baby is comparable to mountain climbing...and your body is creating TWO...so I can definitely imagine how tired you must be. I remember how wiped out I was with each of mine. I started getting a lot of energy in my 2nd trimester...right around month 5. So I'll be hoping that for you as well. So happy for you all!!!

    Aunt Denise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...and the girls are BEYOND EXCITED that they are getting two cousins!!!

    ReplyDelete