According to BabyCenter.com, the babies are now the size of kumquats. I can't say as I have ever had a kumquat and I had to look that one up. So, just in case you are not sure either, check out this site.
http://blog.hotelclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/07_kumquat.jpg
I am feeling pretty good these days. Still get pretty tired, but not so much that I am not sure if I can get through a work day. I am very grateful that caffeine isn't a no-no for pregnancy anymore. Of course, the experts seem to agree that you should not have too much. Since I did not have that much before, I have really not had to change those patterns very much. Heartburn tends to hang around a little bit, but Tums and I have forged a very rich friendship.
Mike has been spending some of his time spoiling me. I never have to touch the cat litter, the dishes are usually washed before I get a chance to get to the sink, the trash is taken out and I don't think that I have ever had breakfast in bed so often. I could get used to this.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No dishes to wash!!!! You are in heaven. You may stay prego for ever!!!Dad
ReplyDelete