Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow!

I have never been really good about journaling, although I have tried a few times over the years.  Could be laziness, could be horrible handwriting...who knows.  But I thought that I would try my hand at blogging.  I figure that at least a couple of people might find my comments on here interesting (Hi, Grandmas!)

Just to catch up.  We're pregnant.  Yea for us!  A couple of weeks ago, we went for our first doctor's appointment.  I remember the moment well.  While we were looking at the ultrasound, waiting to get a glimpse, we heard someone say "Do I see two?" 


Well, the doctor told us to come back 2 weeks later to confirm the craziness.  This past week, there we were, back in the same place.  And we were able to see two heartbeats.  What an incredible thing this is!  So, welcome to our new journey. 



4 comments:

  1. Yeah - so excited to follow along with your blog! I was thinking about starting one this weekend...after we were talking last week. And I think I will have to give it a shot. I'll def. have a lot more to write about than I did when it was just a blog for me - so hopefully I'll be better at it.

    Love the pics :) and def. look forward to watching those little ones grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which one will be named South?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,had lunch with D today and the first thing out of her father's mouth was: "She's pouchy." I thought she looked great. SKO suggested she call them Mark and Clark, funny thing is Dad and I went to school with twins named Mark and Clark.
    We are babysitting most of our grand-puppies at the moment. I am so looking forward to real grandkids! And to think, We will have 3 before the year is out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three??? I think you might want to re-count that!! ~Dela

    ReplyDelete