Ahh, here we are at 9 weeks and 1 day. According to the book that I have by my bedside (Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy) and BabyCenter.com, it appears that the munchkins are about an inch long and weigh 1/8 oz each. I have found that marinara sauce is not my friend at the moment. But I still feel very lucky that I have not been too sick. Just have bouts with heartburn on a regular basis. Thankfully, Tums is on the list of medications that I can still take. The fatigue is a whole new thing though. There is no tired like preggo tired. Some days, after a solid 9 hours of sleep, I can still wake up feeling like I just ran 10 miles. Makes for a tough day at work.
Until next time...
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uh, didn't you have heartburn before? There you go, blaming the kids!
ReplyDelete