We're back. Bet you thought that we forgot about you. We were just waiting for our next appointment to roll around. Thought that you might like to see some pictures!
Profile shot of the twin on the right. I know that there is no head, but you can see the little abdomen and legs!
And the right twin's face.
And here are the pictures that you have all been waiting for. Not to mention the ones that our children are going to hate us for posting on the internet before they were even born. Say hello to the Park Boys!




BOYS! OMG! I'm so excited. I cannot wait to hear the names you come up with. I can start sewing now that I know what colors to pick!
ReplyDeleteWhat is picture #4? Call me a 'tard...I can't figure it out.
ReplyDeleteDon't pay attention to the blobby baby on the right. The little one on the left is showing that he is a boy, too.
ReplyDelete