Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Bumps

So, I was sitting at my desk at work today, when all of the sudden, I felt a little bump from within!  So, I put my hand on the right side of my belly, and one of the babies complied.  He kicked 2 more times for me.  After all of the time that I have been waiting for that little kick, it was absolutely incredible.  I don't think that it was possible to wipe the smile off of my face for several hours.  :)

And, speaking of baby bumps, we finally got around to taking some pictures tonight.  We should have done it a long time ago.  I am hoping that we remember to take these regularly from now on.


3 comments:

  1. Yay - Love them :) I can't believe you got the baby to kick your had again...so awesome. Our little one has def. not done that yet! YAY - I can't wait!

    Start taking pics weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! So cool Dela!!! I hope I never ever forget what it feels like to have a baby moving around inside. The most amazing feeling EVER! Soo happy for you guys! It only gets better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the kicking babies! You look so adorable with that tiny bump. Are you sure there are two of them?

    ReplyDelete