Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 weeks and still waiting

I know that it has been a little while since I made a note, but there is really nothing baby-wise to tell.  They are growing.  Or at least I hope that they are growing, because if they are not, I am getting quite a potbelly.  I still have not been feeling any movement, but I am waiting...patiently.  I have to say, I miss the ability to take simple meds for sinus stuff.  I tried a Nettipot the other day out of desperation.  It worked, but those things are disgusting!

We have officially gone public at this point.  It has taken me a little time to get used to having so many people concerned with my nausea.  (I still don't have any, but people are constantly asking if I have been feeling sick.)  I don't mind it...it reminds me that I am loved.  I am just not used to being the magnet for attention.  And there is another phenomenon that I am getting used to.  Women automatically check out the baby bump.  They will look you in the eye first, then, without even realizing they do it, glance down at the belly.  At first, it made me self concious.  But, you know, there is something amazing happening.  There are not one, but two children hanging out in there.  Wow!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Dela! It's so great being able to follow your blog. Pregnancy is such an amazing miracle...I bet you'll feel them fairly soon. You know since there are 2 of them in there and all ;)

    I think I'd have a hard time with the Neti Pot too. And I'm glad to know that my brother is spoiling you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delia, you better get used to the attention!!! Can you imagine how much you will be getting when you're strolling twins around???

    Toward the end of my pregnancy with Mike, I don't think I ever felt him move. He was such a large baby, I don't think he had room to. Of course you're in earlier stages and will be feeling all kinds of movements!

    What an amazing time you living now! Pamper yourself whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are doing a great job with the blog! I cannot wait to follow your journey. I'll live vicariously through you :). I'm THRILLED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for an update!! Hope you all find out the genders soon. This is SO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete