This one is pretty obvious. It is the baby on the right, showing off his boy parts.
Here is the leg of our right twin. I love that you can see not only the femur, but the tibia and fibula as well.
This picture is of the foot right above the leg from above.
And the left twin, showing off his boy parts (look at the arrow and ignore the big blob on the left...I don't know what baby part that is)
Lefty's face. This is the only face shot that we got either of the boys on that day.
And this one, I love! Look at the arrow. It is the left baby's foot, pointing down. You can see the toes!






Love them :)
ReplyDeleteLove the tiny feet and what an amazing photo of his leg! Any names yet?
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! I love the toes!!! Getting such great detail. How are you feeling these days? 2nd trimester should have brought an energy boost...hope you are getting it.
ReplyDelete