Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bumps, bumps, bumps

Wow!  What a difference a month makes!  These pictures were taken tonight...one month after the first ones that I posted.  You can definitely see that the boys are growing.  They were bouncing around a little earlier this evening, but they have decided to settle down.  And, lucky for me, they did not settle down under my rib cage again.





On another quick note, I spent the weekend with Vicki & Manisha.  For those of you who might not know, Vicki is also preggo!  And due a week before me.  So, here is the funny part.  Here belly is half the size of mine.  Crazy to see what carrying a singleton looks like.  :)  She looks fantastic, though, don't ya think?





3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!!!! So are you starting to feel them move more and more? Exactly how many weeks are you now? I think I'm still in shock sometimes...TWINS!! Still so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Denise. I'm still in shock when I think about it. Any names yet? You should have an internet poll for names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! I'm with Heather...internet poll please! :) I love how cats like to sneak into these bump pics. hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete